Donate to MTWB
MONTHLY GIVING: a simple way to make your donations have a greater impact.
– Monthly giving is the most effective way to build lasting change.
– Donations have a consistent long-term impact to help communities.
– Ongoing, monthly support provides consistent funding to improve parks and lives
– Automatic transactions save time, paper, and postage.
– You retain control of your giving and may increase, decrease, or suspend your donations at any time
A donation to MTWB supports connecting people of all ages and abilities through the rebuilding of their home park.
Ways to Give
1. To make a donation on the website click the DONATE button above
2. To make a donation using Venmo, search @MTWBFDN on Venmo
3. To make a donation by phone call MTWB at 215-821-9227
4.To make a donation by USPS mail, send your donation to:
Make The World Better Foundation
ATTN: Sydney Taylor
1400 Germantown Avenue, A1
Philadelphia PA 19122-3775
Other Ways To Give
Bequests and Planned Giving, Stocks, Bonds, or Mutual Funds
Your planned gift to MTWB may be part of an estate plan that will enable you to provide for family, loved ones, and MTWB, in ways that maximize personal objectives and minimize taxes. Please contact Sydney Taylor, email@example.com for next steps.
Create Your Own Fundraiser
Create your own fundraiser to support MTWB’s mission and work. Fundraisers can be created for a company, organization, or any type of group. Please contact Sydney Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your fundraising idea.
Honor Someone Special
Tribute gifts are a meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one or celebrate a special event in a friend or family member’s life by making a gift in their name. Please contact Sydney Taylor, email@example.com for next steps.
Does your company provide matching funds when you support charities? Please contact Sydney Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
Retirees do not pay income tax on IRA distributions transferred to a charity. These qualified charitable distributions can be used to satisfy IRA required minimum distributions. Please contact Sydney Taylor, email@example.com for next steps.
Interested in volunteering? Click here to fill out our sign-up form.